Legendary-Claymore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Legendary-Claymore Server, made by David and Oliver

HomeHome  Ingame Account Creation  Donate  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM Application <Stiantha> <Horde> <legClMore Other World>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stiantha

GM Application <Stiantha> <Horde> <legClMore Other World> Empty
PostSubject: GM Application <Stiantha> <Horde> <legClMore Other World>   GM Application <Stiantha> <Horde> <legClMore Other World> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:20 am

1. Do you have MSN/Yahoo and what ?
I have MSN: xmapz@hotmail.com
Ventrilo : Stiantha

2. What is your main character's in-game name ?
Drevz and Lith

3. Due to maturaty issues we recommend 18+ years GMs. How old are you ?
i am 19 years old

4. What time zone are you located in?
GMT +1

5. How long have you played on LegClMore ?
3 days.

6. It is not a requirement but donations help the server and set a good example to newer players. Are you donator? If yes please list details.
I am not a donater, but i understand why people donate at this server, it is so great

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason ?
No, i have never got banned

8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game ?
i spend around 4-8 hours a day at WoW, it depends on which day it is, on the forums probaly around 1 hour a day.

9. If you spot a hacker he was too fast to screenshot him. What would you do to handle this kind of situation ?
Well i will do the command .paralyse and take a screenshot, or i check hes iP via the command .account info (if it is a other command, i am sry, but you use the command for check the player IP Address.
Then i will talk to a Admin about the situation, how long ban he should get and stuff, i can do it myslef, but i dont think i got the prommision to do that, so i'll just talk to a Admin.

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master ?
I have been GM on a server from before, it got Closed, but i have my own private server (not public or anything) there i have learnd pretty much every command, i do not use any time at this one, just like training at commands but i am done with it.

11. Someone asks you a question that you are not quite sure how to answer, what should you do ?
I will talk to a Admin about the question or redirect that player to a Admin instead

12. Before u ban or kick any player you should do 2 things.What are they/what do you think they are ?
Get Proof ( Screenshot or IP address) then talk to a higher ranked GM, or ban him myself, again if i got prommision to do it.

13. Explain why you think you would be a good LegClMore GM.
I think i will be a good GM because i love to help people out when they need a hand. Love to read tickets and answear them. Also i am a very experienzed one too.

14. What interests you most about the GM position ?
Be that person who help the people to have a great time, and i just love to be able to have commands, i dont abuse them, just use them for help people out, well sometimes i guess i will have some fun if i got nothing to do at that moment, but not like spawing objects and NPCs, i have been seraching for a very good private server to be a GM on, and i think this is the one.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community ?
I could be Ticket Master if that spot is open.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why ?
i will be stricher when i talk to normal player, like write the word real, like ppl - people. It will not be a problem with my English, have done this before.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be ?
I dont have any yet.

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
Help everyone that needs a hand, answear tickets, be strich in the English, like a GM always should do
Back to top Go down

GM Application <Stiantha> <Horde> <legClMore Other World>
Page 1 of 1