Legendary-Claymore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Legendary-Claymore Server, made by David and Oliver

HomeHome  Ingame Account Creation  Donate  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World>

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellga

Hellga

Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World> Empty
PostSubject: Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World>   Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World> Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:14 pm

1. Do you have MSN/Yahoo and what?
I have ICQ(640436411), MSN: galinaseraya@mail.ru

2. What is your main character's in-game name?
Hallucinacia

3. Due to maturaty issues we recommend 18+ years GMs. How old are you?
I'm 30

4. What time zone are you located in?
GMT +3

5. How long have you played on LegClMore?
Maybe a week

6. It is not a requirement but donations help the server and set a good example to newer players. Are you donator? If yes please list details.
I am not donator now because i don' have my credit card gave it to bank for exchange

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
i had never banned

8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
8 hours I am at work from 8.30 a.m. till 6.30 p.m. from 7 p.m. till 3 a.m. i am ingame

9. If you spot a hacker he was too fast to screenshot him. What would you do to handle this kind of situation?
iIt is simple first I'll use .gm list and if he is VIP/donator I'll leave him alone and if he is not in list .app and then .paralyze, screenshot and if admin permits ban for ever

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
yes I was GM on 2 servers they died so I am not GM there anymore

11. Someone asks you a question that you are not quite sure how to answer, what should you do?
I'll carefully redirect him/her to a higher rank GM/Admin or suggest him to write on forum

12. Before u ban or kick any player you should do 2 things.What are they/what do you think they are?
First I'll get proof screenshot and etc, then warn the suspect if he ignores me and keeps breaking the rules I'll kick/ban him

13. Explain why you think you would be a good LegClMore GM.
because i'll be helpful and it is interesting for me

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
to help people and just to mention my job is universty teacher of math-related lessons so i can keep chats clean abusing trade and worldchat is crime Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
I have experience at making event areas i was doing that on servers where I was GM

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
I have been studying English for a twenty years already so it is not a problem

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Hmm difficult question i'll think about it
19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
Help people to learn the game, ban cheaters and to be a really good but strict person
Back to top Go down
tweety

PostSubject: Re: Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World>   Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World> Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:49 pm

If you add 10 new players , and this players have 10 hour and say :you say to come on sv you can get "Game Master"
Back to top Go down
Hellga

Hellga

PostSubject: Re: Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World>   Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World> Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:09 am

Already got Mica, Nemec, Babai, Afrodita, Grendal they can confirm that Wink
Back to top Go down
tweety

PostSubject: Re: Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World>   Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World> Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:50 pm

all have 10 hours on sv?and i want see how say ALL , u say to come on sv;)
Back to top Go down
tweety

PostSubject: Re: Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World>   Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World> Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Last edited by tweety on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

PostSubject: Re: Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World>   Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World> Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:07 am

Forum Spam Doesn't help Anything,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World>   Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm App Format <Hallucinacia>,<Horde>,<legClMore Other World>
Page 1 of 1