Legendary-Claymore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Legendary-Claymore Server, made by David and Oliver

HomeHome  Ingame Account Creation  Donate  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<Darkaxe> <Alliance> <LegClMore Other World>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axe

Axe

<Darkaxe> <Alliance> <LegClMore Other World> Empty
PostSubject: <Darkaxe> <Alliance> <LegClMore Other World>   <Darkaxe> <Alliance> <LegClMore Other World> Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:09 am

1. Do you have MSN/Yahoo and what?

2. What is your main character's in-game name?
3. Due to maturaty issues we recommend 18+ years GMs. How old are you?
4. What time zone are you located in?
5. How long have you played on LegClMore?
6. It is not a requirement but donations help the server and set a good example to newer players. Are you donator? If yes please list details.

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
9. If you spot a hacker he was too fast to screenshot him. What would you do to handle this kind of situation?

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
11. Someone asks you a question that you are not quite sure how to answer, what should you do?
12. Before u ban or kick any player you should do 2 things.What are they/what do you think they are?

Tell us a little about yourself.

13. Explain why you think you would be a good LegClMore GM.
14. What interests you most about the GM position?
15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?

First off This isn't a question But i felt it should be added. My Real Name Is Kevin.

1. I Don't Have msn nor do i have yahoo messenger, but i can get both if need be, i do have xfire and aim though. Which are Floydlikescake and Kicku43.

2.My Main Character is Named Darkaxe

3. I am 22 years old.

4. I live In the time zone Gmt -5, Which is East Coast Usa

5. Honestly I've only been here for about 6 hours.

6.Not a donor,

7. Ive never been banned

8. I Spend roughly 4 hours in game per day which i can increase depending on my work schedule

9. If i see a Hacker I would first determine the Offence, Screen shot it and then Apply the correct Punishment and inform the other Game masters Of the action i took and why it happened.

10. I was A Gm on Dankwow For 3.5-4 years. During this time i made over 1k items and many Custom mobs.

11. If Someone asks me a question i can't answer i would direct them to a member of the staff who i think would be able too assist them.

12. Before i ban/Kick someone i would need too make sure they are actually doing something ban worthy, And if its not hacking Inform them that what they are doing is bannable and give them the chance too correct themselves, i feel banning should be the last resort, and most time a kick will suffice, Unless they are hacking anyway.

13. I feel i would make a good Gm, Mainly Do to my experience and My ability too create items mobs etc.
14. I like helping people, While I Don't need too Be a gm too do that, I also like Clearing the server of the unwashed masses.

15. I could and will Make items and mobs if need be, Also i would find and repair bugs or report them too the admin for further looking into

16. Being professional is No Problem for me, And as For using proper English its my native Language so I don't think that would be an issue either

17. My only suggestion would be Changing the pvp realm too allow both horde and ally on the same account.

19. The most Immportant thing a Gm can do, is be reasonable, if someone did something wrong. Don't go ban crazy. Our job shouldn't be Banning people it should be making the server better.[justify]
Back to top Go down
David
Legclmore Admin
Legclmore Admin
David

<Darkaxe> <Alliance> <LegClMore Other World> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Darkaxe> <Alliance> <LegClMore Other World>   <Darkaxe> <Alliance> <LegClMore Other World> Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:46 pm

definitely YES!
Back to top Go down
http://legclmore.no-ip.org/

<Darkaxe> <Alliance> <LegClMore Other World>
Page 1 of 1