Legendary-Claymore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Legendary-Claymore Server, made by David and Oliver

HomeHome  Ingame Account Creation  Donate  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM app Flufyy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soluicius

GM app Flufyy Empty
PostSubject: GM app Flufyy   GM app Flufyy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 pm

1. Do you have MSN/Yahoo and what?: soluicius

2. What is your main character's in-game name?: Flufyy
3. Due to maturaty issues we recommend 18+ years GMs. How old are you?: 18
4. What time zone are you located in? Bucharest
5. How long have you played on LegClMore? I am new.. but i will play until the server goes down
6. It is not a requirement but donations help the server and set a good example to newer players. Are you donator? If yes please list details. can't srry Neutral

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason?: NO never
8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?: 4-5-6 hours
9. If you spot a hacker he was too fast to screenshot him. What would you do to handle this kind of situation?: I will trace him.. and even i see him hacking again i will do some screens... because screens are very important

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?: Yes, i had my own wow server...
11. Someone asks you a question that you are not quite sure how to answer, what should you do?: I will ask some staff members or frinds about that problem
Back to top Go down
David
Legclmore Admin
Legclmore Admin
David

GM app Flufyy Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM app Flufyy   GM app Flufyy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:08 pm

hey there,
sorry for the slow reply but igot alot of work the last days.

Now about ur topic:

1) u didnt answer some qestions like: do u speak proper english (but however thats not a problem)
2) now a days server got enough game masters but in the next days ill give you a chance 2 weeks test =]

thanks for payed attention!
Back to top Go down
http://legclmore.no-ip.org/

GM app Flufyy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendary-Claymore :: Welcome :: GM Application-
Jump to: